· Step 5: Download a Mod. Find a mod that you want to play with. The Sims 3 modding community is huge with different mods for all the DLCs. If you are looking for a great list, check out our best Sims 3 mods to download.. Download the mod you want to play with.
· The mods folder has to go into your sims 3 folder in documents. Not the Games or Program Files (x86) folder. User files should be located here: (by default)--C:\Users\
In order to make a mods folder for Sims 4, you need to play the game for a minimum of 5 minutes, and the same will pop up automatically in you’re My Documents/EA/The Sims 3 section. So, if you plan on Sims 4 mods folder resource.cfg download, this folder will let you do just that and make your installation process easier.
· Check Packages Folder: Your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder should have two files inside it: NoBuildSparkles.package, and nointro.package Note: The picture shows them with a little green plumbbob icon, and "Sims3 Package" under Type. It's okay if your icon looks like a Sims 2 package icon, a monkey, a white sheet of paper, or anything else, and the type …
· In order to use ANY Mod in The Sims 3 – you need a “Mods” folder in the main “The Sims 3” folder.. Download "Mods folder Framework - Install.zip" and place in a new folder. Extract the zip file to its own folder. Move or COPY the ENTIRE Mods folder to your ...\Documents\The Sims 3 folder.. Now you can start placing your Mod package files into the Mods\Packages folder.
If you don't see the 'Mods' folder, no problem. Download the following file sdom.me/dSQrMwld and extract into the 'Documents Electronic Arts The Sims 3 '. After extract the 'Mods' folder, place your packages files into the 'Packages' folder. Now you can open your game and enjoy your The Sims 3.
· like & subscribe for more in the future ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ ⋆⌘⋆ new mental break downs almost daily .·:·.* adfly :: http://evassmat.com/ZjuT ...
· Even though The Sims 3 is a classic game, it is still an old one that means some of its vanilla features can feel outdated. Here is where mods come into play. The Sims 3 has a huge modding community and if you want to visit this great simulation game after 9 years, here are the most essential The Sims 3 mods to choose from.
· 1d – Create another sub-folder within the Mods folder and name it Overrides (the text case must be exact). Note: The Overrides folder is only to be used when a developer asks you to place his/her mod in there. Without this instruction, all mods in .package format go in the Packages folder. Example of Windows 7 Home Premium Mods Folder Setup: 2.
This is my Download Folder in Sims 3. ... then the mods folder appears. and you see what's in it that's what I had I hope it works for you BB and place all pakages files in the packages, from the mods folder and the mods folder must be in sims3 files _____
By the time somebody decides to make a long story short, it's already too late.