· Change default download location. Tap the back button multiple times until you see / at the top of the directory list, tap your SD card from the list (/storage/A2E2-0FE4 for this example), and click OK when inside the SD card container. This changes the default download location to the SD card. From this point onward, all the downloaded files will be saved to the SD card’s main directory itself.
· To set a default download location: Open the FileCloud app. Navigate to the account selection screen. To open the settings, tap the settings icon (). Scroll down to the Downloads section. Tap Default download location, and select a folder.
· In This Video I Will Show You, How To Change Default DOWNLOAD LOCATION TO SD CARD in Any Android Device 2020. Share This Video : https://www.youtube.com/watc...
· set APPS default download location to sd on Android XGODY 10.1" TABLET: how to set default storage location for downloads in android tablet: How can i set default download location to external SD card on my Samsung Tablet E? Can I set the default download location to an SD card in Android …
I’ve set my default Google Play app download and install location to storage card, do you? You may not find any option on your Android device to change the default storage location to SD card. But it is possible if you can spare 10 minutes. I know many of you must want it because of the low internal storage space on your phone.
· How to Change Default Download Location in Windows 10 for Microsoft Edge . Microsoft Edge has an easy way of setting the download location. There are also some additional settings in the Windows 10 settings to change where other files are kept.
· Change Default Download Location For Various File Types There’s a feature in Windows 10 that lets you choose different drives for saving different types of files. With this feature, you can change where your computer saves your apps, documents, music, and so on.
* Go to the My Files app * Go to Settings (via the horizontal lines icon at the top corner) * In the Settings window, there is a Select directories section, tap the Set home directory option. * Find the folder location you want and save it.
· How to change download location in Microsoft edge for Android? ... I removed all the contents from the Edge default download folder (not the folder itself) to my Download folder. ... I look for them in the download folder in ANDROID 9 not there.....HMMM. So I go to my files app to locate it.....A simple pdf File....had to search to find it ...
Nothing is as hard to do as getting off your high horse.